FAQ

Rent Car

The minimum age to rent a vehicle in most locations is 21 and the driver must have a valid driver’s license.

To rent a car on our company we will ask you copy passport and a valid B driving licence (you should have an international driving license as well in case of police control)

In case of accident you should contact our team by phone (24/7 assistance) to the +66 (0)89 648 0499 one member of our team will come on place and assist you until the end of the case.
Nina’s Cars, you rent, we care !

All our car fleet is fully insured by AXA company with an excess maximum of 10,000THB for compact car, sedan car and minivan.
About pick-up truck, SUV and van the maximum excess is 15,000THB.
Extra from insurance a 24/7 assistance is at your disposition.

Nina’s Cars rent a car and motorbike offers a large selection of payments methods making it easy to pay the way you prefer!
You will be able to pay with all majors credit cards and debit cards, Paypal & cash (THB/USD/EUR).

If you cancel 5 days or more before your scheduled pick-up time, you will be charged a 30% cancellation fee witch is the deposit amount.

If you cancel less than 5 days before your scheduled pick-up time, you will be charged a 30% cancellation fee witch is the deposit amount and the remaining 70% will be available one year in the form of a credit note.

Please note, if you do not cancel your pre-paid booking prior to the start of your rental, you will be charged the full rental price  even if you do not pick up the vehicle.

Changes and cancellations can be made via our contact page or by e-mailing to contact@ninascar.com

Car on beach sand.

Rent Motorbike

rent motorbike thailand

The minimum required to rent a scooter or a motorbike is 18 years old.
Depend of your driving license.

About small scooter like 110cc and 125cc the minimum required is a A1 driving license.
About bigger scooter like 150cc, 155cc, 300cc, 530cc and 750cc the minimum required is a A2/A driving licence.

All our scooters & motorbikes fleet is fully insured by AXA company witch is an exclusivity on Phuket island.

About motorbike & scooter rental, we are the only one company in Phuket to offer insurance on two wheels vehicles, if you subscribe to the insurance (only for 110cc, 125cc and 150cc/155cc on bigger model price include the insurance) you will be fully insured (third party, damages, theft, fire), excess start from 8,000THB to 40,000THB depend of vehicle model.

To rent a scooter or a motorbike on our company we will ask you copy passport and a valid bike driving licence A1/A2/A (you should have an international driving license as well in case of police control)

In case of accident you should contact our team by phone (24/7 assistance) to the
+66 (0)89 648 0499 one member of our team will come on place and assist you until the end of the case.
Nina’s Cars, you rent, we care !

Nina’s Cars rent a car and motorbike offers a large selection of payments methods making it easy to pay the way you prefer!
You will be able to pay with all majors credit cards and debit cards, Paypal & cash (THB/USD/EUR).

If you cancel 5 days or more before your scheduled pick-up time, you will be charged a 30% cancellation fee witch is the deposit amount.

If you cancel less than 5 days before your scheduled pick-up time, you will be charged a 30% cancellation fee witch is the deposit amount and the remaining 70% will be available one year in the form of a credit note.

Please note, if you do not cancel your pre-paid booking prior to the start of your rental, you will be charged the full rental price  even if you do not pick up the vehicle.

Changes and cancellations can be made via our contact page or by e-mailing to contact@ninascar.com